Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My passengers

As you may all know, I am a bus driver. My passengers come from many walks of life but mostly from the working class and lower social classes. I am always amazed at how many men my gaydar picks up when they enter my bus and are confirmed when they exit. Many gay men do not drive. I don't know why this is so, but it is a fact; gay men don't or seldom drive.

Sometimes I get a nod or a wink, sometimes a kind word or a look of recognition. Some I would like to know better but how do I let them know without coming straight out and telling them they have a nice ass or those lips are very kissable. No I wouldn't do that for fear of embarassing them but there must be a way. When I find it I will let you know. maybe I should get a deoderant that smells like a man's spunk and see if there is any reaction. Now I digress.

Anyway, if you get on my bus and like what you see, just say 'Hi, great to see you again, how about coffee one night?' then I am sure you will get my mobile number.

No comments:

Post a Comment